| || |
The Corgi "Flight" range presents affordable, ready-made diecast models of military aircraft. These models are produced from the same basic tooling as the distinguished "Aviation Archive" range. By limiting some of the finer details like pitot tubes, antennas and warning placards, Corgi are able to offer an excellent low-cost alternative for budget-minded collectors.
Corgi "Flight" diecast airplanes feature:
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Spinning plastic propellers.
- Permanently retracted landing gear.
- Presention stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
- No pilot figures.
© Copyright 2003-2018 The Flying Mule, Inc.