Marushin Diecast Kits
The Marushin range presents detailed, pre-painted diecast aircraft kits of military aircraft in 1:48 scale. The fuselage and wings feature and unusally high level of metal content resulting in finished models that have a distinctively heavy and sturdy feel. Robust construction combined with a beautifully applied paint finish ensure that Marushin aircraft stand out from the crowd in any collection.
The models do require some basic assembly using a screwdriver and some glue. Most of the components are designed to "press-fit" together, but the application of a small amount of superglue during assembly results in a much more robust finished model. Each model includes an illustrated step-by-step instruction sheet with Japanese text. Although no English translation is available, the illustrations are quite simple to follow.
Marushin diecast airplane kits feature:
- Pre-painted components in kit form with illustrated instructions.
- Heavy diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Interchangeable extended/retracted landing gear.
- Authentic detachable ordnance loads.
- Accurately detailed underside.
- Pilot figures and display stand sold separately.
© Copyright 2003-2014 The Flying Mule, Inc.