Eaglemoss STAR TREK STPLQ1
NCC-1701-D USS Enterprise, STAR TREK: The Next Generation, Dedication Plaque
PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned arrival date of June 2018 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
- Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
- Arrival dates are subject to change. Consider them to be estimates as manufacturers frequently revise them.
- Credit Cards are not billed until time of shipment. Check or PayPal payment (not recommended) is required at time of order.
This painted metallic resin plaque is a replica of the dediction plaque seen aboard the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D (from the 1987-94 TV Show, "Star Trek: The Next Generation"). A dedication plaque was a commemorative plate that was displayed on the bridge of most Starfleet vessels. The plaque commonly displayed the name of the ship, as well as its class and shipyard of origin. Many later plaques also displayed the ship's official motto, plus a list of notable Starfleet officers involved in the assembly of the vessel.
The Eaglemoss Collections "STAR TREK" range presents highly-detailed, ready made diecast models of "STAR TREK" starships including the most significant vessels from all five STAR TREK TV series, including dozens of ships that have never been produced before. Each ship has been painstakingly recreated in die-cast metal and high quality ABS and then painted by hand.
Best of all, many editions come with a special collector’s magazine (See photos) that provides an in-depth profile of the ship, with detailed annotations, and a breakdown of the technology on board, its crew and weapons. Exclusive behind-the-scenes articles, complete with original design sketches, reveal how the ship was designed. There is an informative examination of the shooting model (or models) used by the VFX team, and a history of the ship’s on screen appearances.
Eaglemoss "STAR TREK" diecast starships feature:
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Presentation stand to display the ship "in flight".
© Copyright 2003-2018 The Flying Mule, Inc.