Forces of Valor Armored Fighting Vehicles 917007
M4A3E2 Sherman Jumo Metal Track Set
Optional accessory for Forces of Valor 1:32 M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo tank models. Push the realism of your model to a whole new level with tracks made from individual metal links, painted and weathered to look just like the real thing!
During the war, US crews found that on soft ground such as mud or snow, the Sherman's narrow tracks gave poor ground pressure compared to wide-tracked second-generation German tanks such as the Panther. The US Army issued extended end connectors or "duckbills" to add width to the standard tracks as a stopgap solution. Duckbills were original factory equipment for the heavy M4A3E2 Jumbo to compensate for the extra weight of armor.
Please note: These tracks are designed for M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo and may not fit other Sherman variants.
The Waltersons "Forces of Valor" range presents detaled, ready-made diecast models of military vehicles.
Waltersons "Forces of Valor" diecast vehicles feature:
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Rotating turret, elevating cannon and accurate hull.
- Moving tracks on detailed rotating wheels.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
© Copyright 2003-2023 The Flying Mule, Inc.