Oxford 1:76 Military 76KRS004
NATO, Konecranes Reach Stacker
A reach stacker is a vehicle used for handling intermodal cargo containers in small terminals or a medium-sized ports. Reach stackers are able to transport a container short distances very quickly and pile them in various rows depending on its access. Reach stackers have gained ground in container handling in most markets because of their flexibility and higher stacking and storage capacity when compared to forklift trucks. Using reach stackers, container blocks can be kept 4-deep due to second row access.
The Oxford Diecast "1:76 (HO-Scale) Military" range presents affordable, ready made diecast models of military vehicles.
Oxford Diecast "1:76 Military" diecast vehicles feature:
- Diecast metal and plastic construction.
- Detailed interiors
- Detailed rotating wheels with rubber tires.
- Realistic panel lines and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Clear acrylic display case to protect model.
© Copyright 2003-2018 The Flying Mule, Inc.