Oxford 1:76 Military 76KRS004
NATO, Konecranes Reach Stacker
PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned arrival date of March 2018 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
- Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
- Arrival dates are subject to change. Consider them to be estimates as manufacturers frequently revise them.
- Credit Cards are not billed until time of shipment. Check or PayPal payment (not recommended) is required at time of order.
A reach stacker is a vehicle used for handling intermodal cargo containers in small terminals or a medium-sized ports. Reach stackers are able to transport a container short distances very quickly and pile them in various rows depending on its access. Reach stackers have gained ground in container handling in most markets because of their flexibility and higher stacking and storage capacity when compared to forklift trucks. Using reach stackers, container blocks can be kept 4-deep due to second row access.
The Oxford Diecast "1:76 (HO-Scale) Military" range presents affordable, ready made diecast models of military vehicles.
Oxford Diecast "1:76 Military" diecast vehicles feature:
- Diecast metal and plastic construction.
- Detailed interiors
- Detailed rotating wheels with rubber tires.
- Realistic panel lines and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
© Copyright 2003-2018 The Flying Mule, Inc.