Wings of The Great War WW10001
Dogfight Display Stand Set
PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned arrival date of March 2018 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
- Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
- Arrival dates are subject to change. Consider them to be estimates as manufacturers frequently revise them.
- Credit Cards are not billed until time of shipment. Check or PayPal payment (not recommended) is required at time of order.
Positional display stand designed for Wings of the Great War WWI airplane models. Set includes one display base and a choice of three different height stand necks. A 4", 5.5" and 7" stand neck are included to pose aircraft in authentic dogfighting scenarios. Each neck features the same pivoting mount as the standard 3.25" neck that is already included with each airplane, allowing for countless different configurations.
The Wings of The Great War range presents affordable, ready-made resin models of WWI aircraft. Each model is crafted and painted by hand and features a unique pivoting stand that allows the model to be displayed at a variety of different attitudes.
Wings of The Great War display airplanes feature:
- Molded resin construction with no assembly required.
- Fixed, non-rotating propellers and wheels.
- Poseable presention stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
It's very expensive to produce die-casting molds, and manufacturers must sell a large number of models from each mold in order to recoup development costs. Some subjects are so obscure that it's difficult to sell large quantities of them. Resin-casting is a much simpler and less expensive process, and manufacturers can use it to make limited runs of models that can't be cost effectively manufactured in diecast metal. With resin-cast models, collectors can add fascinating and unusual subjects to their collections without the time and difficulty of assembling and painting a model kit.
© Copyright 2003-2018 The Flying Mule, Inc.