Calibre Wings Robotech CA72DB09
Robotech, Elevator Diorama
PLEASE NOTE: This item is not currently in stock and has a planned arrival date of January 2024.
- Orders may not ship until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
- Arrival dates are subject to change. Consider them to be estimates as manufacturers frequently revise them.
- Credit Cards are not billed until time of shipment. PayPal payment (not recommended) is required at time of order.
Optional accessory for Calibre Wings 1:72 Robotech models. This working elevator diorama is ready to display right out of the box with no glue or paint necessary. It features remote controlled operation to raise and lower the elevator and includes working lights and sound effects. Just add the aircraft model of your choice and prepare for launch! Overall dimensions are approximatly 11.5" Wide x 11.5" Deep x 6.75" Tall. To learn more, visit the Calibre Wings Youtube Channel.
Please note: This item is an accessory and does not include the aircraft model itself.
The Calibre Wings Robotech range presents highly-detailed, ready-made diecast models of aircraft from the science fiction Robotech TV series.
Robotech is a sweeping science-fiction anime epic of humans defending their homeworld against alien domination. The saga is told through the eyes of characters caught up in a series of wars that erupts when a mysterious spacecraft crash-lands on Earth at the turn of the millenium. The secrets of alien knowledge aboard this vessel were unlocked, leading to the development of "Robotechnology" and the creation of a vast arsenal of robotic "mecha" to defend the Earth against the alien threats that would eventually strike to lay claim to the mysterious power source known as "protoculture." Robotech has often been called a "space opera" because it is not just action-packed entertainment, but also an engaging drama.
Calibre Wings Robotech diecast airplanes feature:
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Opening canopies, revealing detailed cockpit interiors.
- Detailed pilot and crew figures.
- Selected moveable control surfaces.
- Interchangeable extended/retracted landing gear.
- Accurately detailed underside with concealed screwheads.
- Authentic detachable ordnance loads complete with placards.
- Many limited editions with numbered certificate of authenticity.
© Copyright 2003-2023 The Flying Mule, Inc.