Corgi TV and Film Favourites CC99727
Hagrid, Harry Potter, Motorcyle and Sidecar
PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned arrival date of March 2021 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
- Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
- Arrival dates are subject to change. Consider them to be estimates as manufacturers frequently revise them.
- Credit Cards are not billed until time of shipment. Check or PayPal payment (not recommended) is required at time of order.
In need of a helping hand from the friendliest half-giant to reside at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry? Then Hagrid's motorcycle and sidecar is the mode of transportation you are most likely to see him arrive on. While typically unconventional, Hagrid often rode this enchanted flying vehicle which once belonged to Harry's godfather - Sirius Black. In the first instalment of the franchise, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Hagrid uses the motorcycle and sidecar to transport the infant Harry Potter to his new home of 4 Privet Drive, following the murder of his parents, Lily and James Potter at the hands of the vile Lord Voldemort. The enchanted bike makes a further appearance in the final instalment of the franchise, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, when Harry, along with six others disguised as the underaged wizard (having drunk appearance changing Polyjuice potion) is transported by Hagrid to the Burrow. The troupe of magical folk transporting the 7 different Harry's need to ensure they use modes of transport not detectable to the wizarding community - Hagrid's motorcycle perfectly fits the bill.
The Corgi "TV and Film Favourites" range presents highly-detailed, ready-made diecast models of vehicles from popular Movies and TV shows. Models in this range are highly collectible and make great gifts TV and Movie fans.
Corgi "TV and Film Favourites" diecast vehicles feature:
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Detailed rotating wheels with rubber tires.
- Realistic surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
© Copyright 2003-2021 The Flying Mule, Inc.