Calibre Wings 1:72 Aircraft CA72DB01
Ocean Low Pass Diorama Base
Optional accessory for Calibre Wings 1:72 F-14 Tomcat models.
This painted resin display base includes a clear acrylic post to support the model while separate pieces of cotton wool can be shaped and positioned to convincingly represent water spray being kicked up by the aircraft.
This stand is produced by Calibre Wings for their own 1:72 F-14s and was not designed to fit similar models from other manufacturers. The stand neck has a white plastic cap that supports the model between the engine tunnels and keys into the centerline slots provided for the AIM-7 missiles. This piece will not immediatly fit a Century Wings, JC Wings or Hobby Master F-14 without modification. For the more adventurous collector, it can quite easily be sanded down or carved with a sharp craft knife to correctly fit the profile of these other models while still fitting a Calibre Wings model.
Please note: This item is an accessory and does not include the aircraft model itself.
The Calibre Wings 1:72 rage range presents highly-detailed, ready-made diecast models of military aircraft.
Calibre Wings 1:72 diecast airplanes feature:
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Opening canopies, revealing detailed cockpit interiors.
- Selected moveable control surfaces.
- Interchangeable extended/retracted landing gear.
- Detailed pilot and crew figures.
- Authentic detachable ordnance loads complete with placards.
- Accurately detailed underside with concealed screwheads.
- Many limited editions with numbered certificate of authenticity.
© Copyright 2003-2020 The Flying Mule, Inc.